Parks and Recreation News Feed
- Posted On:July 9, 2020New ideas to encourage exploration in the wonderful parks and landscapes throughout the City.
- Posted On:July 8, 2020Open daily 11:30 am - 8:00 pm on good weather days. New safety protocols in place.
- Posted On:July 5, 2020All swimming visits require pre-registration. Swimming lessons will not be offered this season.
- Posted On:June 25, 2020Play it safe! Follow posted guidelines and avoid grouping
- Posted On:June 23, 2020Please follow all posted guidelines to stay safe and have fun!
- Posted On:June 17, 2020Registration opens June 23 at 8:30 am for New Westminster residents!
- Posted On:June 11, 2020Awarded the Bill Woycik Award from the Recreation Facilities Association of BC
- Posted On:June 10, 2020Add a custom grad Facebook frame and capture this milestone in our parks!
- Posted On:June 3, 2020Parks and Recreation is pleased to offer online fitness classes to keep you moving!
- Posted On:June 2, 2020Frequently Asked Questions
|Previous||page 1 of 7||Next|