Parks and Recreation News Feed
- Posted On:November 20, 2020Please be advised of changes to bookings for some indoor sports in alignment with Public Health Orders.
- Posted On:November 20, 2020An update for how COVID-19 safety orders are affecting Parks and Recreation services
- Posted On:November 20, 2020Please be advised of the change in hours for this weekend.
- Posted On:November 11, 2020Thank you for your votes New Westminster!
- Posted On:November 10, 2020A temporary mandatory mask requirement is now in effect inside all City facilities.
- Posted On:November 2, 2020The new facility is now complete and open for Motoring Munchkins and gymnastics & trampoline programming!
- Posted On:October 28, 2020Download and print to enjoy at home!
- Posted On:October 23, 2020Tuesday and Friday Hatha Yoga classes have been cancelled.
- Posted On:October 23, 2020Members may register for a time slot and invite up to 3 friends.
- Posted On:October 22, 2020Registration opens on Mondays at 3:30 pm for New Westminster residents.
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|