- September 21, 2022Christina Coolidge began her role in March 2022 and brings with her over 10 years of professional experience.
- September 7, 2022New jazz music series to premier at the Anvil Theatre September 27
- September 6, 2022The City has partnered with BC Housing to open a 50-bed shelter at 502 Columbia Street.
- November 29, 2021Transportation at a crossroads: Mayor to host livestream discussion on future of regional transportation
- November 26, 2021New Westminster awarded $25,000 TD Green Space Grant for Sixth Avenue tree replacement project
- November 24, 2021Qayqayt artist Johnny Bandura’s work The 215 on exhibit at the New Westminster Museum until December 5, 2021
- November 24, 2021City of New Westminster to decommission Canada Games Pool effective immediately
- November 15, 2021A new era is emerging for Massey Theatre and surrounding complex
- November 10, 2021New Westminster City Council approves City participation in Peer Assisted Crisis Team pilot project in partnership with Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division
- November 8, 2021City of New Westminster launches engagement process for Uptown Sixth Street Public Realm Improvements
- November 2, 2021City of New Westminster to repeal Part 6 of Business Regulations and Licensing (Rental Units) Bylaw
|Previous||page 1 of 16||Next|