MONDAY, June 26 AT 6:00 p.m.
- Public Hearing Information Package for: OCP Amendment Bylaw No. 7919, 2017, Rezoning Bylaw 7920, 2017, and Sign Bylaw No. 7867, 2017 (40 MB)
OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD
- 736 Eighth Avenue (7-Eleven): Development Variance Permit 00629
- 600 – 720 Quayside Drive: Development Variance Permit 00615
- 300 Salter Street (Port Royal): Development Variance Permit 00612
- 628 Eighteenth Street: Development Variance Permit 00627
- 718 Twelfth Street: Temporary Use Permit 00014
How do I address Council at this Public Hearing?
Speakers are requested to register individually in advance, beginning at 8:00 AM on June 12 and continuing until 5:45 PM on June 26. Beginning at 8:00 AM on June 12, please register by e-mailing or by calling 604-527-4523. All persons present at the Public Hearing will be permitted to address Mayor and Council. Registered speakers will receive priority and be called to speak in the order that the registrations were received.
The public is welcome to attend Public Hearings and Opportunities to be Heard, or to send written submissions addressed to Mayor and Council prior to the closing of the Public Hearing. Please note that all submitted comments will be distributed to Council and posted on the City's website.
City of New Westminster
511 Royal Avenue
New Westminster BC V3L 1H9