If a proposed development does not conform with the requirements of the Zoning Bylaw (e.g. land use and density) you may need to apply for a Zoning Bylaw amendment. This is accomplished through the rezoning process.

The rezoning process allows both the City and the community to analyze the potential effects and benefits that a development may have. This involves analysis of surrounding land use and evaluating compliance with existing City policies, including the Official Community Plan.

Guide: Rezoning

Development Information Sign Requirements