Contaminated Sites

Contaminated sites are regulated by the Provincial Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy. Anyone applying for a rezoning, Development Permit, subdivision or Building Permit should complete a site disclosure statement (previously called a site profile) and submit it to the City.

Click here to visit the Provincial site for more information.