Current Pop-Up Vending Locations
For food trucks who have an annual City of New Westminster business licence, pop-up street vending is permitted. However, there are guidelines related to hours, proximity to restaurants, disposal of waste, and operating self-contained that must be followed. Please see the Food Truck Guide for specifics.
Please note, due to construction or changes in parking regulations, some locations have become unavailable since the Food Truck Guide was written.
Current (2024) pop-up locations are as follows:
- Columbia Street
- Front Street
- Carnarvon Street - unavailable to due construction
- Ewen Avenue, between Jardine Street and Hampton Street
- East Columbia Street, between Sherbrooke Street and Braid Street
- East Columbia Street, between Keary Street and Hospital Street - unavailable due to construction
West End & Moody Park
- Twelfth Street between Sixth Avenue and Tenth Avenue
- Sixth Street between Fourth Avenue and Eighth Avenue - permanently unavailable due to new bike lane and changes in parking regulations
- Belmont Street (in parking stalls - not the Uptown Plaza)
- Parking lot on Fourth Street
1319 Third Ave
- One parking space outside of Steel & Oak Brewing Co.