Bill Payment Options
Please pay your bill online via one of the following options:
- Online banking, telephone banking and ATMs - Contact your financial institution for further information. From your financial institution’s website, search for 'New Westminster' and select payee with “taxes”. Use the 8-digit folio number on the front of your tax notice as the account number.
Ensure your payment is received on time, allowing for at least 3 business days prior to the due date.
- Credit card - Pay online at newwestcity.ca/egov. Convenience fee applies.
- In person at your financial institution - Ensure your payment is received by the due date.
- Cheques and bank drafts payable to the City of New Westminster - Cheques and bank drafts may be postdated to the tax due date. Incomplete information on cheques will not be processed. Returned payments constitute a non-payment of taxes and will be subject to NSF fee and any applicable penalties or interest.
- In-person at City Hall - Available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
For electronic payments, allow at least three business days prior to the due date.