Parks and Recreation News Feed
May Long Weekend
Looking for Outdoor Events for Youth? Learn more
Check out additional programs, changes to facility hours, and drop-in schedules before heading to a facility.
- Facility Holiday Hours
- Drop-in Schedule
- Group Fitness Schedule - May 21 - 23 (PDF)
- Drop-in Sports Schedule - May 21 - 23 (PDF)
- Youth Pro-D Day. Youth Services has extended hours for 13 - 18 years. Drop-in and hang out!
Friday, May 20
12:30 - 11:00 pm
New West Youth Centre
- Community Canvas Project: Add your mark to the community canvas inspired by the location. Learn more: newwestcity.ca/therestofnewwest
Saturday, May 21
10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Queen's Park, near the spray park
- Riverside Adventure Park: Construction is now complete and the Brow of the Hill park & playground are open!
- Spray Parks and Grimston Wading Pool are opening this weekend! Queen's Park and Ryall spray parks will remain closed for maintenance work. See the spray park schedule.
Date posted:May 10, 2022