June 1 – 30, 2023
Cycling is a growing mobility option in New Westminster for both commuting and recreational purposes. It is an attractive and viable transportation choice as it encourages healthier lifestyles, reduces air and noise pollution, and offers cost-effective infrastructure investment. Cycling is also fun!
Join the ParticipACTION Community Challenge to help New Westminster be crowned Canada’s Most Active community!
Download the app to start tracking activity: ParticipACTON App
Get cycling with these events starting in May!
- May142023FreeCentury HouseSunday10:00 AM11:00 AM
- May15June302023FreeCap's Bicycle ShopMonday12:00 AM12:00 AM
- May182023FreeCentury HouseThursday6:00 PM7:00 PM
- May282023FreeCentury HouseSunday10:00 AM11:00 AM
- May29June42023FreeMonday12:00 AM12:00 AM
- May312023FreeNew Westminster Secondary SchoolWednesday3:00 PM5:00 PM
- June12023FreeCentury HouseThursday6:00 PM7:00 PM
- June1302023FreeVarious LocationsThursday12:00 AM12:00 AM
- June102023FreeCentury HouseSaturday10:00 AM11:00 AM
- June102023Free, Registration RequiredCentury HouseSaturday1:00 PM2:30 PM
- June132023Free, Registration RequiredCentury HouseTuesday7:00 PM8:30 PM
- June142023Free, Registration RequiredCentury HouseWednesday7:00 PM8:30 PM
- June172023FreeQayqayt SchoolSaturday11:00 AM2:00 PM
- June182023FreeCentury HouseSunday10:00 AM11:00 AM
- June202023Free, Registration RequiredCentury HouseTuesday10:00 AM11:30 AM
- June242023FreeMoody ParkSaturday11:00 AM2:00 PM