- Posted On:June 27, 2017If you have not received your property tax notice, please contact the Property Tax Department at City Hall at 604-527-4550.
- Posted On:June 22, 2017Road construction is taking place in several spots in New Westminster.
- Posted On:June 20, 2017The public is invited to the official grand opening of the Mews which will take place on July 7th, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Posted On:June 20, 2017Anvil Centre, which opened in 2014, was built with a number of sustainable design features that align with the City’s commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Posted On:June 19, 2017The playground will offer a wide range of adventure play activities for kids of all ages and abilities.
- Posted On:June 14, 2017Birds on a Branch is located on the Front Street Parkade, and depicts a flock of songbirds resting on branches.
- Posted On:June 13, 2017A 24,000 square foot interim gymnastics and multi-sport facility has been approved for Queen’s Park.
- Posted On:June 12, 2017The City of New Westminster 2016 Annual Report is now available.
- Posted On:June 8, 2017The 30 km/h speed limit will first take effect along the Rotary Crosstown Greenway.
- Posted On:June 7, 2017Effective immediately, Category 2 open fires are now prohibited.
|Previous||page 1 of 24||Next|