- Posted On:January 18, 2020Power has now been restored to the buildings at 10th Street and 6th Avenue.
- Posted On:January 17, 2020
- Posted On:January 17, 2020All recreation facilities are open and offering all services on Friday January 17
- Posted On:January 16, 2020Shelter spaces are available.
- Posted On:January 16, 2020We will attempt to collect recycling today and tomorrow where feasible for our trucks, but we will not be collecting organics.
- Posted On:January 10, 2020The City’s recycling depot is closing in February 2020. We’d like to hear about your recycling and waste reduction needs.
- Posted On:January 7, 2020In anticipation of snowfall, we would like to remind property owners and occupants of the following snow and ice clearing responsibilities.
- Posted On:December 18, 2019Take the online survey until January 17, 2020
- Posted On:December 18, 2019This call will close on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 3:00 pm local time.
- Posted On:December 18, 2019Please be advised that as of January 1, 2020, street parking rates will increase throughout New Westminster to $3.00/hour in the Downtown, Uptown, and Sapperton neighbourhoods, and to $2.50/hour for all other areas of the city.
|Previous||page 1 of 4||Next|