- Posted On:April 15, 2021New Westminster residents are invited to a special livestream conversation to celebrate Earth Day on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Earth Day Live will provide a snapshot of how the City is working to preserve and enhance the local environment and to mitigate the impact of climate change.
- Posted On:April 13, 2021As part of the City of New Westminster’s maintenance program, the flushing of the water mains will take place from March 1 to May 1, 2021 city-wide.
- Posted On:April 9, 2021The City of New Westminster is offering a 50% discount on the purchase of nematode packages.
- Posted On:April 6, 2021Thank you!
- Posted On:April 1, 2021WPP will reopen to the public at 9am on Friday, April 2nd.
- Posted On:April 1, 2021The City’s spring 2021 One Time Small Grant applications are now open.
- Supreme Court of British Columbia rules in favour of City of New Westminster use of residential tenure zoning to protect existing rental stock.Posted On:March 30, 2021Today the Supreme Court of British Columbia released a decision upholding the City’s use of residential rental tenure zoning – an important tool that gives the City a legislative ability to preserve and increase the overall supply of rental housing in the community.
- Posted On:March 30, 2021(Residential Rental Tenure Zoning to preserve New Westminster’s rental stock)
- Councillor Nadine Nakagawa nominated for the Breaking Barriers Award at the 2021 B.C. Multiculturalism and Anti-Racism AwardsPosted On:March 29, 2021Congratulations, Councillor Nakagawa!
- Posted On:March 26, 2021Need help filing your taxes?
|Previous||page 1 of 3||Next|