- Posted On:October 26, 2020New Westminster Fire and Rescue Services would like to remind everyone of the regulations surrounding the use of fireworks in accordance with Fire Protection Bylaw 6940, 2004.
- Posted On:October 23, 2020
- Posted On:October 15, 2020A portion of the Front Street Parkade upper deck (C Deck) will be closed on Friday, October 16, 2020, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- New Westminster and Tŝilhqot’in Nation become Sister Communities with signing of Sister Community AgreementPosted On:October 15, 2020On October 15, 2020, the City of New Westminster and the Tŝilhqot'in Nation (which is made up of the six communities of Tl'etinqox, ʔEsdilagh, Yuneŝit'in, Tŝideldel, Tl'esqox and Xeni Gwet'in) became “sister communities” with the virtual signing of a sister community agreement.
- City of New Westminster announces Community Therapeutic Garden in partnership with the Province, GROWcery Food Network, and the Canadian Horticultural Therapy Association to help address food insecurity in the communityPosted On:October 14, 2020The garden will provide work experience and skills training in carpentry and landscaping for up to 12 eligible participants while also contributing to food security in the area. The announcement is timely, as World Food Day falls on October 16th, creating awareness around the problems related to hunger.
- Posted On:October 7, 2020Purchase a tree for your residence at a reduced cost!
- Posted On:October 2, 2020The City Council Chamber will reopen to the public on October 5.
- Posted On:September 23, 2020Please familiarize yourself with the new protocols and procedures for drop-in services at City Hall.
- Posted On:September 17, 2020On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, the WOW Westminster public art installation by Brazilian artist José Resende was removed from the timber wharf at Westminster Pier Park following extensive efforts to save this iconic piece.
- City of New Westminster Parks and Recreation to begin reopening recreation facilities starting September 8, 2020Posted On:September 3, 2020The reopening of recreation facilities and the restoration of services will be approached gradually in alignment with Public Health Orders and in accordance with BC’s Restart Plan, WorkSafeBC, and industry-specific guidelines.
|Previous||page 1 of 6||Next|