- Posted On:March 18, 2019DUE DATE: FRIDAY– May 3, 2019
- Posted On:March 15, 2019The completion date for the Tipperary Park pathway improvement project has been extended to April 12, 2019.
- Posted On:March 5, 2019In partnership with Bosa Developments, the City is commencing construction of a fully accessible overpass at Sixth Street.
- Posted On:February 28, 2019The City of New Westminster is developing new policies and programs to help address the need for affordable rental housing, the risk of renovictions and the maintenance of existing purpose-built rental buildings, including a Draft Inclusionary Housing Policy and Draft Rental Replacement Policy.
- Posted On:February 27, 2019
- Posted On:February 21, 2019Join us to discuss the future park located along the riverfront at 660 Quayside Drive!
- Posted On:February 21, 2019The elections office at the City of New Westminster is seeking feedback on the 2018 General Local election to inform and improve future elections.
- Posted On:February 21, 2019Register for Spring 2019 programs today!
- Posted On:February 20, 2019Love New Westminster’s hanging baskets? Register for a course and make your own.
- Posted On:February 14, 2019This year's Transportation Forum will address the question: How Accessible Is Accessible?
|Previous||page 1 of 4||Next|