Past Event Materials and Council Reports
Throughout the process, all of the event materials and reports to Council will be posted on this webpage. Take a look through the material to see what has been accomplished to date.
Bold vision Council report
December 13, 2021, Council Report: 22nd Street Station Area Bold Vision Work Plan
master Plan Process
Background Material from the OCP Review Process
Material from the OCP review process that relates to the 22nd Street SkyTrain Station area is included below. Click here for more detail on the process of creating the OCP and click here to see the all of the consultation material and past Council reports. Click here to view the OCP, adopted in October 2017.
Your Plan for OUR CITY
Open houses held in February 2017 presented the draft Official Community Plan for community review and feedback.
- January 30, 2017, Council Report: Draft Official Community Plan
- May 29, 2017, Council Report: Summary of the feedback and discussion for the 22nd Street Station Area
Our Future City
The purpose of the events held in September and October 2016 was to present the draft vision, goals, policies, and Future Land Use Map. While feedback was received on each of these items the focus was on getting feedback on the draft Land Use Designation Map so that appropriate revisions could be made.
- August 29, 2016, Council Report: Draft Land Use Designation Map
- November 21, 2016, Council Report: Summary of Feedback and Discussion of the Area around the 22nd Street SkyTrain Station
- January 16, 2017, Council Report: Additional Discussion of Land Use at the 22nd Street SkyTrain Station
Community Conversation on Housing
Open houses, workshops and online survey were used to gather feedback between November 2015 and February 2016 to gather feedback on what housing fits and where housing goes.
- April 25, 2016, Council Report: Summary of OUR CITY Community Conversation on Housing Process
Neighbourhood Visioning Process
The purpose of the Neighbourhood Visioning Process was to explore the questions with the community such as: what do you think your neighbourhood and the city should be like in the future? This was the first step toward creating the Land Use Designation Map.
- January 12, 2015, Council Report: Summary of the Neighbourhood Visioning Process