Houseboat Preparations

The Fraser River Port Authority advises that it is up to each tenant, boat/houseboat owner to determine the necessity to relocate. If relocating, it must be ensured that the new location is able and willing to accept the vessel. It is recommended that mooring lines be regularly checked, especially as the water rises, to ensure that they are still holding appropriately. Further flood information and tips can be found at the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority website.