- Posted On:April 2, 2020Council has called a Special Regular Meeting on Friday, April 3 at 11:00 am to adopt an amendment to the City’s Procedure Bylaw.
- Posted On:March 31, 2020
- Friendly support calls can be made to older adults 60+ and persons with disabilities in New Westminster for social connection, information sharing, and basic wellness checks.Posted On:March 30, 2020
- Posted On:March 30, 2020
- Posted On:March 27, 2020Electric Utility customers provided options for bill payment
- Posted On:March 25, 2020Our local faith and non-profit organizations need your help as they serve our community during this time.
- Posted On:March 24, 2020Apply for trades permits online, and learn about building inspections amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Posted On:March 23, 2020Effective immediately, the recycling depot is now closed.
- Posted On:March 23, 2020
- Posted On:March 22, 2020Dog parks and turf fields closed effective immediately.
|Previous||page 1 of 4||Next|