- Posted On:February 14, 2019Shelter spaces available at following locations
- Posted On:February 14, 2019This year's Transportation Forum will address the question: How Accessible Is Accessible?
- Posted On:February 13, 2019Innovation Week 2019 will feature a keynote event celebrating women in STEAM on Friday, March 8th at Anvil Centre.
- Posted On:February 5, 2019The amendment bylaw includes new regulations controlling how landlords and rental building owners can undertake renovations. It also includes new restrictions on evictions.
- Posted On:February 1, 2019Let's work together to keep our city safe.
- Alternative Approval Process for Electric Utility Infrastructure Loan Authorization Bylaw No. 8041, 2018Posted On:January 31, 2019
- Posted On:January 30, 2019838 Ewen Avenue: Modular Housing Project Community Advisory Committee
- Posted On:January 29, 2019On Monday, January 28th, New Westminster City Council adopted Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8078, 2019, as the first municipality in the province to apply a new rental residential tenure zoning authority to existing rental housing stock.
- Posted On:January 28, 2019Calling all young leaders!
- Posted On:January 23, 2019Explore the New Westminster on Family Day for the Lower Mainland’s largest FREE event!
|Previous||page 1 of 4||Next|