- Posted On:June 19, 2019Power has now been restored in all areas of New Westminster.
- Posted On:June 17, 2019Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Posted On:June 10, 2019The 2018 Annual Report is now available for viewing.
- Posted On:May 28, 20192019 Property Tax Notices have been mailed to all registered property owners.
- Posted On:May 17, 2019New Westminster Spray Parks and Queen's Park Farm open this Saturday, May 18th.
- Posted On:May 17, 2019MAY 18 - SEPTEMBER 2
- Posted On:May 13, 2019Residents are reminded that the City has a Pesticide Use Bylaw that restricts the use of pesticides (e.g., herbicides, insecticides, fungicides) for cosmetic purposes in residential properties.
- Posted On:May 7, 2019On Monday, May 6th, City staff presented New Westminster City Council with Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8123, 2019.
- Posted On:May 3, 2019(Residential Rental Tenure Zoning to preserve New Westminster’s rental stock)
- Respected local restaurants PIVA and El Santo donate $15,000 in support of New Westminster New Media GalleryPosted On:May 2, 2019The City of New Westminster is thrilled to announce that two award-winning, local restaurants have joined forces to donate $15,000 to New Media Gallery.
|Previous||page 1 of 4||Next|