- Posted On:November 8, 2019New Westminster City Council will consider appointments to advisory committees, commissions, and boards for the 2020 term
- Posted On:November 8, 2019The tree was planted west of the cenotaph, a location that is both publicly accessible and commemorative of World War One.
- City of New Westminster establishes seven bold steps and new climate action budgeting framework in response to the climate emergencyPosted On:November 5, 2019In March 2019, the City of New Westminster declared a climate emergency.
- Posted On:October 30, 2019Under the new structure, six new task forces, five new advisory committees, and three new staff technical committees have been established, with several preexisting committees collapsed into the new committees.
- Posted On:October 29, 2019Join us on planting day!
- Posted On:October 29, 2019The City has acquired the property at 1009 Cornwall Street to preserve open space and develop a future park.
- Posted On:October 25, 2019Follow these helpful tips.
- Posted On:October 21, 2019Outdoor service at cenotaph located in front of City Hall.
- Posted On:October 5, 2019Beginning in October, there will be no access into Queen’s Park off of McBride Boulevard during construction and access to parking will be impacted at times due to the nature of the work.
- Posted On:October 4, 2019
|Previous||page 1 of 3||Next|