- Posted On:May 13, 2021
- Posted On:May 3, 2021
- Posted On:April 28, 2021Donate to help support those experiencing food insecurity in our community!
- Posted On:April 22, 2021Masks are now mandatory inside all City facilities.
- Posted On:April 22, 2021Together, we can act on energy efficiency and make bold steps to Restore Our Earth!
- Posted On:April 21, 2021In partnership with the City of New Westminster and BC Hydro, nine community volunteers from the Connaught Heights neighbourhood seeded a 0.25 hectare (2,400 sq. m.) BC Hydro right-of-way with native grasses and pollinator-friendly wildflowers.
- Posted On:April 9, 2021The City of New Westminster is offering a 50% discount on the purchase of nematode packages.
- Posted On:April 6, 2021Thank you!
- Posted On:April 1, 2021WPP will reopen to the public at 9am on Friday, April 2nd.
- Supreme Court of British Columbia rules in favour of City of New Westminster use of residential tenure zoning to protect existing rental stock.Posted On:March 30, 2021Today the Supreme Court of British Columbia released a decision upholding the City’s use of residential rental tenure zoning – an important tool that gives the City a legislative ability to preserve and increase the overall supply of rental housing in the community.
|Previous||page 1 of 3||Next|