- Posted On:May 29, 2020Monday, June 1, 2020
- Posted On:May 28, 2020Starting Monday, June 1st, select playgrounds will reopen.
- Posted On:May 27, 2020Your tax notice should be arriving in the mail shortly. Property taxes are due July 2, 2020.
- Posted On:May 22, 2020Residents will be able to drive-through and drop off pre-sorted glass and soft plastics.
- Digital building permit application software and interim development review process introduced to allow for physical distancing while meeting City service needsPosted On:May 14, 2020In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of New Westminster is introducing online building permit software and a new interim development review process that allows the public and staff to physically distance while meeting City service needs.
- Posted On:May 14, 2020Learn more about the BC Restart Plan and how to re-open your business safely.
- Posted On:May 14, 2020Search the catalogue for available items, submit your order online and schedule a pickup!
- Posted On:May 14, 2020The application forms for residential and small business customers are now available.
- Posted On:May 8, 2020Tennis courts, artificial turf fields, and skate parks now open
- Posted On:May 7, 2020Apply for the electronic home owner grant and pay online.
|Previous||page 1 of 6||Next|