Tennis & Pickleball
Visit www.newwestcity.ca/ALG for group and private lesson information.
Today's Date: Aug 22, 2019
Queen's Park (east courts)
Monday-Thursday, Aug 19-22nd
9:30 am status: running
10:30 am status: running
11:30 am status: running
In the event of questionable weather, please check this page daily, one hour prior to scheduled lesson times. Note that updates may be required throughout the day to reflect changes in weather and court conditions.
For additional information on lessons, contact 604-777-5121 between the hours of 9:00-4:00, Monday through Friday.
- Connaught Heights Park - 2 courts & a practice wall (has Pickleball lines)
- Grimston Park - 2 courts
- Hume Park - 3 courts
- Moody Park - 3 courts & practice wall (has Pickleball lines)
- Queen's Park - 4 courts & practice wall
- Old Schoolhouse Park - 1 courts (has Pickleball lines)
- Ryall Park - 2 courts (has Pickleball lines)
- Simcoe Park - 2 courts & practice wall (has Pickleball lines)
- Westburnco Sports Courts - 4 courts & 2 practice walls (has Pickleball lines)
Parks and Recreation lessons have priority use
- Limit playing to 30-minutes if others are waiting
- Players should indicate the court they are waiting for and remain clear until it is their turn
- Courts are for tennis or Pickleball only (i.e. no bicycles, skateboards, roller blades and/or ball hockey permitted)