Queen's Park Cycle Studio
Why this location? The Queen’s Park Boardroom is one of the only City facilities able to host 12 cycle bikes full-time until təməsew̓txʷ Aquatic and Community Centre opens.
Indoor Cycling Reservations
- Reservations are required as no payments can be taken at this location.
- Reservations open at 10:00 am, 3 days in advance for New Westminster residents, and 2 days in advance for everyone. Cancellation requires 24 hour notice. 12 spots are available per class.
- Call a facility or reserve online
Attending a Cycle Class
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to the class. Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes early for the class. No class admittance once the class has started.
- There is no covered waiting area available outside of the facility.
- Single washroom.
- Change rooms are NOT available. Please come ready for your cycle class.
- Open storage is available for small items.
Parking is available in front of the Queen’s Park Cycle Studio located behind Queen’s Park Arena. Additional parking is located along the side of Queen’s Park Arena when you enter from First Street, with a short walk through the rose garden to the entrance of Queen’s Park Cycle Studio.