The bylaws listed below are for convenience purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Where applicable, amending bylaws have been consolidated with the original bylaw for convenience only. Consolidated bylaws are not legal documents.
Certified copies of the original bylaws should be consulted for all interpretation and application of the bylaws. To obtain certified copies of original bylaws or to verify that this is the most up to date copy of the bylaw, please contact Legislative Services at 604-527-4523 or send your request by email to
For information regarding Bylaw Enforcement, click here.
- Climate Action Planning & Development Fees and Rates
- Commercial Towing
- Commercial Vehicle
- Community Heritage Commission
- Construction Noise
- Consumption of Liquor in Public Places
- Controlled Substance Property
- Council Procedure
- Cultural Services Fees and Charges